Finding Your Size
At first, your ugg boots should feel very snug, but not too tight. Over the first few weeks of wear, your ugg boots will feel looser.
The footbed will press down and the sheepskin will mould to the shape of your foot, It is not unusual for your footwear to become a half to a whole size bigger.
If you start out with uggs that have room around your foot, they will be too big and floppy after walking in them for a while.
Sheepskin Uggs are designed to be worn barefooted, to maximize the cushioning, warmth and breathability of sheepskin, but they can be worn with socks, if preferred.
If you’re unsure which size to purchase, the following steps may help:-
1. Draw a straight line, longer than your foot, on a piece of paper.
2. Place the paper on a flat surface.
3. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centred on the line.
(If measuring a child's foot, it may be easier to hold the paper up to
4. Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
5. Repeat steps 1-3 for the other foot.
6. Measure the distance between the marks and note the larger of the two measurements.
7. Use the Coastal Uggs Size Chart to find your correct shoe size.
If you’re still unsure of size, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the measurement of your foot length (in centimetres) and our friendly staff will be happy to help you decide on the best size to fit you.